Shenzhen Yideyi Technology Co., Ltd is a professional PCB manufacturer, which is located in Shenzhen, China. After many years development, it has become a company which integrates research & development, reverse engineering,manufacture, SMT and sales.
We have served many well-known OEM customer who focuses on marketing and designing. Our products are mainly applied in the consumption, security and safety, industrial, medical, Network, automation, measurement, counter device and other fields. With years of experience, we have gained a good reputation among clients in the electronic production field for reasonable prices, rich resources and punctual delivery.Our manufacturing facilities include clean workshops and advanced high-speed SMT lines. Our chip placement precision can reach +0.1MM on integrated circuit parts. It means we can deal with almost all kinds of integrated circuits, such as SO, SOP, SOJ, TSOP, TSSOP, QFP, BGA and U-BGA. Additionally, we can provide 0201 chip placement, through-hole component insertion and finished product fabrication, test and packing.
PCB reverse engineering is also known as PCB Copy, PCB cloning or PCB duplication. It is a reversely researching technology based on exisiting physical PCB boards.
PCB reverse engineering, that is, under the premise that there are already physical objects and circuit boards of electronic products, the reverse analysis technology is used to reversely analyze the circuit board, and the original product PCB file, bill of materials (BOM) file, schematic file, as well as the other production documents, such as PCB Gerber and PCB silk screen. Then use these engineering documents and production documents for PCB re-production, component soldering, flying probe test, circuit board debugging, in order to complete the entire copy of the original circuit board as sample.
Since electronic products are all composed of various types of circuit boards that form the core control part, the process of using PCB reverse engineering can realize the extraction of complete engineering materials of many electronic products already on the market, as well as the imitation of electronic products cloning.
How PCB Reverse Engineering Would Help PCB Design & Development?
PCB reverse engineering is a reverse research technology that uses a series of reverse research techniques to obtain a PCB design, circuit schematic and a BOM for an existing & matual electronic design. A new product development that used to take two or three years to develop, now through reverse engineering technolgy, may take only a few months to complete.
In the past decade, the development of electronic technology has been changing with each passing day, and many electronic products have been upgraded at least once a year. Future electronic product updates may be faster. Many electronics engineers have felt that simply using conventional R&D methods can no longer meet the fast steps of modern electronic product replacement, and since there have been millions of matual design in the market, reverse engineering becomes an approach to fast adopt the market pace and catch up the top runners.
PCB Reverse Engineering Services
We will reverse engineer your PCB sample, and submit the engineering file into:
PCB Gerber File
1. PCBA, PCB assembly: SMT & PTH & BGA
2. PCBA and enclosure design
3. Components sourcing and purchasing
4. Quick prototyping
5. Plastic injection molding
6. Metal sheet stamping
7. Final assembly
8. Test: AOI, In-Circuit Test (ICT), Functional Test (FCT)
9. Custom clearance for material importing and product exporting
10. PCBA reverse engineering
11. Professtional R&D team
12. PCB Layout Design
Reverse Engineering For Quote:
sample for analysis
Files Requested For Quote:
In order to provide you with the most efficient and accurate quote on manufacturing the requested unit, we ask that you provide us with the following information:
1. Gerber file,PCB file,Eagle file or CAD file are all acceptable
2. A detailed bill of materials (BOM)
3. Clear pictures of PCB or PCBA sample for us
4. Quantity and delivery required
5. Test method for PCBA to guarantee 100% good quality products.
6. Schematics file for PCB design if need to do function test.
7. A sample if available for better sourcing
8. CAD files for enclosure manufacturing if required
9. A complete wiring and assembly drawing showing any special assembly instructions if required
PCB Assembly Manufacturing Procedures:
PCB Files → DCC → Program Organizing → Optimization → Checking
PCB Loader → Screen Printer → Checking → SMD Placement → Checking → Air Reflow → Vision Inspection → AOI → Keeping
THT→Soldering Wave (Manual Welding) → Vision Inspection → ICT → Flash → FCT → Checking → Package → Shipment
Each board is carefully examined by our dedicated inspection team using AOI and high magnification viewers.
Using our X-Ray machine, we test PCBs to component level and all wiring is fully inspected and tested. Flash
testing and earth bonding tests can also be undertaken where required
Why Choose Us?
1. High quality and quick service is our long-term target for customer.
We are strictly control the product quality and provide customers good and quick service, your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced salesman or engineering can answer all your inquires with fluent English.
3. Provide OEM&ODM service, we can help you to design and put into product.
4. Protection of your sales area, copyright, ideas of design and all your private information,keep customers information confidential is our responsibility.
5. Reasonable price and top quality products, lower delivery cost help customers cost down and make customers more competitive in the market.