Shenzhen Yideyi Technology Co., Ltd is a professional PCB manufacturer, which is located in Shenzhen, China. After many years development, it has become a company which integrates research & development, reverse engineering,manufacture, SMT and sales.
The key markets we serve include medical and healthcare, industrial control and automotive electronics. Occupying 9000 sq m, with more than 600 employee, 12 SMT lines etc., our facility meets or exceeds the highest regulatory, quality and traceability requirements.
PCB Reverse Engineering , PCB Clone, PCB Copy + Upgrades
What is Electronic Reverse Engineering?
It is the process of disassembling + analyzing a physical product for the purpose of generating documentation and/or re-manufacture as well as determining how it was designed and how it operates.
Often the documentation even allows a customer to improve their product to surpass competitors.
What reverse engineering services can we offer you?
We specializes in Reverse Engineering of Electronic Hardware. We can help you by reverse
engineering+ re-manufacturing obsolete + unsupported electronic circuit boards + card assemblies. Electronic hardware reverse engineering is the process of determining in our laboratory how an item was designed + how it operates in order to
reproduce it first from the printed circuit board to the schematic. We can not only repair your PCB but we can copy or clone your printed circuit board (assuming it is no longer supported by the OEM, PCB to Schematic + ensuring the legality
of reverse engineering the product) or even upgrade your hardware, it making sure that the replacement unit is a replica in form, fit and function. Before we start work we make sure to investigate + evaluate
the product to be sure that no intellectual property rights are breached.We are committed to providing the best customer support in the PCB Clone+PCB Copy industry, we want you to use our service when you think about reverse engineering a PCB.
Why Use Our PCB Reverse Engineering Service?
Our Reverse Engineering Services are designed + developed in accordance with what you want and need. These services are widely appreciated by our clients for their timely execution and genuine prices.
1. >Manufactured items are frequently smaller + more efficient — saving you space, time, + costs.
2. >All reverse engineering projects use only modern + current components making any future repairs
they may need easier + cost effective.
3. >Most units are upgradeable — we can add functionality, outputs, sensors, or change programs
slightly to broaden your processing capability and to improve operations, maintenance + support issues on older circuit Boards
4. >Migration from through hole parts to SMD (Surface Mount Device) parts
5. >Migration to emerging technologies while retaining the core features and logic of existing systems
6. >Discover product strengths, weaknesses and limitations
7. >To understand competitor's products and develop alternatives
8. >Manufacturer of a product no longer exists or produces a product
9. >Manufacturer of a product no longer supports/services a product
10. >Documentation of the original design is lost or inadequate
11. >To update obsolete components with current technology
12. >Create better designs
PCB Reverse Engineering Services
Expertise in Schematic Generation and reproduction of existing Printed Circuit Boards
PCB Reverse Engineering Services General Information
Reasons to reverse engineer an existing circuit board design may include:
Lost or corrupt files with the need to modify the current design.
PCB is no longer manufactured and replacements are required.
Our Reverse Engineering Services can take an existing PCB or Gerber data and create a complete documentation package required for manufacturing. This documentation package includes:
Bill of materials (BOM)
Schematic capture files
Additionally, we can provide free samples for your testing
Additional AOI Capabilities:
Check Gerber image vs. PCB image
Compare Gerber image vs. Gerber image
Compare PCB image to another PCB image
How PCB Reverse Engineering Would Help PCB Design & Development?
PCB reverse engineering is a reverse research technology that uses a series of reverse research techniques to obtain a PCB design, circuit schematic and a BOM for an existing & matual electronic design. A new product development that used to take two or three years to develop, now through reverse engineering technolgy, may take only a few months to complete.
In the past decade, the development of electronic technology has been changing with each passing day, and many electronic products have been upgraded at least once a year. Future electronic product updates may be faster. Many electronics engineers have felt that simply using conventional R&D methods can no longer meet the fast steps of modern electronic product replacement, and since there have been millions of matual design in the market, reverse engineering becomes an approach to fast adopt the market pace and catch up the top runners.
1. PCBA, PCB assembly: SMT & PTH & BGA
2. PCBA and enclosure design
3. Components sourcing and purchasing
4. Quick prototyping
5. Plastic injection molding
6. Metal sheet stamping
7. Final assembly
8. Test: AOI, In-Circuit Test (ICT), Functional Test (FCT)
9. Custom clearance for material importing and product exporting
10. PCBA reverse engineering
11. Professtional R&D team
12. PCB Layout Design
Files Requested For Quote:
In order to provide you with the most efficient and accurate quote on manufacturing the requested unit, we ask that you provide us with the following information:
1. Gerber file,PCB file,Eagle file or CAD file are all acceptable
2. A detailed bill of materials (BOM)
3. Clear pictures of PCB or PCBA sample for us
4. Quantity and delivery required
5. Test method for PCBA to guarantee 100% good quality products.
6. Schematics file for PCB design if need to do function test.
7. A sample if available for better sourcing
8. CAD files for enclosure manufacturing if required
9. A complete wiring and assembly drawing showing any special assembly instructions if required
PCB Assembly Manufacturing Procedures:
PCB Files → DCC → Program Organizing → Optimization → Checking
PCB Loader → Screen Printer → Checking → SMD Placement → Checking → Air Reflow → Vision Inspection → AOI → Keeping
THT→Soldering Wave (Manual Welding) → Vision Inspection → ICT → Flash → FCT → Checking → Package → Shipment
Each board is carefully examined by our dedicated inspection team using AOI and high magnification viewers.
Using our X-Ray machine, we test PCBs to component level and all wiring is fully inspected and tested. Flash
testing and earth bonding tests can also be undertaken where required