Shenzhen Yideyi Technology Co., Ltd a professional PCB&PCBA Solution Service Provider specializing in one-stop service from PCB, components purchasing, PCB assembly to complete products building. Our services include PCB fabrication, PCB assembly,raw material purchasing, components purchasing, test, logistics and other value-added services. According to the customer demand, the flexibility to adjust the production schedule, the maximum meet customer and market demand.
What does Reverse Engineering mean?
Reverse engineering, in computer programming, is a technique used to analyze software in order to identify and understand the parts it is composed of. The usual reasons for reverse engineering a piece of software are to recreate the program, to build something similar to it, to exploit its weaknesses or strengthen its defenses.
Reverse engineering is a technical process, that is, reverse analysis and research of a target product, so as to deduce and derive design elements such as the processing flow, organizational structure, and functional performance specifications of the product, so as to produce similar functions , But not exactly the same product. Reverse engineering originates from hardware analysis in the commercial and military fields. Its main purpose is to derive the design principle of the product directly from the analysis of the finished product when the necessary production information cannot be easily obtained.
Our systems are a critical component to the hardware support strategy for numerous military, governmental, aerospace, nuclear, utility, automotive and commercial firms. They rely on our system to keep their mission-critical hardware operational each and every day.
Internally developed software coupled with our low-cost vision platform and NIST certified calibration equipment ensures that our system is a solution that is custom tailored for your application. Our hardware and software have been specifically designed to maintain an excellent price-performance ratio, maximize your ROI and provide a unique set of tools for effective and efficient reverse engineering, regardless of the scale of your project.
Over our 10 years in business, we have continuously improved our process to support cutting edge technology. Whether a circuit card has two or twelve layers, blind or buried vias, and the substrate is FR4 or Thermount, we have the process knowledge to ensure your success.
What reverse engineering services can we offer you?
We specializes in Reverse Engineering of Electronic Hardware. We can help you by reverse
engineering+ re-manufacturing obsolete + unsupported electronic circuit boards + card assemblies. Electronic hardware reverse engineering is the process of determining in our laboratory how an item was designed + how it operates in order to
reproduce it first from the printed circuit board to the schematic. We can not only repair your PCB but we can copy or clone your printed circuit board (assuming it is no longer supported by the OEM, PCB to Schematic + ensuring the legality
of reverse engineering the product) or even upgrade your hardware, it making sure that the replacement unit is a replica in form, fit and function. Before we start work we make sure to investigate + evaluate
the product to be sure that no intellectual property rights are breached.We are committed to providing the best customer support in the PCB Clone+PCB Copy industry, we want you to use our service when you think about reverse engineering a PCB.
Why Use Our PCB Reverse Engineering Service?
Our Reverse Engineering Services are designed + developed in accordance with what you want and need. These services are widely appreciated by our clients for their timely execution and genuine prices.
1. Manufactured items are frequently smaller + more efficient — saving you space, time, + costs.
2. All reverse engineering projects use only modern + current components making any future repairs
they may need easier + cost effective.
3. Most units are upgradeable — we can add functionality, outputs, sensors, or change programs
slightly to broaden your processing capability and to improve operations, maintenance + support issues on older circuit Boards
4. Migration from through hole parts to SMD (Surface Mount Device) parts
5. Migration to emerging technologies while retaining the core features and logic of existing systems
6. Discover product strengths, weaknesses and limitations
7. To understand competitor's products and develop alternatives
8. Manufacturer of a product no longer exists or produces a product
9. Manufacturer of a product no longer supports/services a product
10. Documentation of the original design is lost or inadequate
11. To update obsolete components with current technology
12. Create better designs
Our Reverse Engineering Services can take an existing PCB or Gerber data and create a complete documentation package required for manufacturing. This documentation package includes:
Bill of materials (BOM)
Schematic capture files
Additionally, we can provide free samples for your testing
Additional AOI Capabilities:
Check Gerber image vs. PCB image
Compare Gerber image vs. Gerber image
Compare PCB image to another PCB image
1. PCBA, PCB assembly: SMT & PTH & BGA
2. PCBA and enclosure design
3. Components sourcing and purchasing
4. Quick prototyping
5. Plastic injection molding
6. Metal sheet stamping
7. Final assembly
8. Test: AOI, In-Circuit Test (ICT), Functional Test (FCT)
9. Custom clearance for material importing and product exporting
10. PCBA reverse engineering
11. Professtional R&D team
12. PCB Layout Design
Files Requested For Quote:
In order to provide you with the most efficient and accurate quote on manufacturing the requested unit, we ask that you provide us with the following information:
1. Gerber file,PCB file,Eagle file or CAD file are all acceptable
2. A detailed bill of materials (BOM)
3. Clear pictures of PCB or PCBA sample for us
4. Quantity and delivery required
5. Test method for PCBA to guarantee 100% good quality products.
6. Schematics file for PCB design if need to do function test.
7. A sample if available for better sourcing
8. CAD files for enclosure manufacturing if required
9. A complete wiring and assembly drawing showing any special assembly instructions if required
PCB Assembly Manufacturing Procedures:
PCB Files → DCC → Program Organizing → Optimization → Checking
PCB Loader → Screen Printer → Checking → SMD Placement → Checking → Air Reflow → Vision Inspection → AOI → Keeping
THT→Soldering Wave (Manual Welding) → Vision Inspection → ICT → Flash → FCT → Checking → Package → Shipment
Each board is carefully examined by our dedicated inspection team using AOI and high magnification viewers.
Using our X-Ray machine, we test PCBs to component level and all wiring is fully inspected and tested. Flash
testing and earth bonding tests can also be undertaken where required