Shenzhen Yideyi Technology Co., Ltd is a professional PCB manufacturer, which is located in Shenzhen, China. After many years development, it has become a company which integrates research & development, reverse engineering,manufacture, SMT and sales.
In order to reverse engineer a PCB, technicians start by examining and identifying the various components of the board. Each board will typically have resistors, capacitors, LEDs, a transistor, an inductor and various other features. The task here is to determine how the layout of these features gives the PCB its unique capabilities.
Before disassembly, the reverse-engineering team will photograph the board up close from the front and back to create a record of the board’s composition. Once the notes and images are collected, the engineers begin the process of deconstructing the board.
During disassembly, the team removes each part from the board, one after another. The parts must be set aside for safekeeping and organized in the order they were removed. This way, the board can be reassembled later on, if necessary. In cases where the objective is to replicate the design in question, engineers might test their ability to replicate the product by disassembling and reassembling an existing copy several times over.
As the team sets aside removed components, they take value measurements of key parts, including the capacitors and resistors. This step helps the team gain a greater understanding of the engineering that went into the original design. It also provides insight into how the board’s components work together to enable the PCB to function correctly.
With the various components removed from the old board, the team then draws up a list of the materials and the order in which they were placed on the PCB. The team will also scan the board’s trace pattern so that they can recreate it later.
The reverse-engineering team may then use the pieces at hand and the information collected to assemble a new board. First, they lay out a new board and then install the components in the same order used for the original PCB. Once assembled, the new board is run through a series of tests to determine its functionality. The team will digitally document the results of these tests for future study.
Reverse Engineering For Quote:
sample for analysis
After Reverse Engineering what YDY provide?
1. Gerber file
2. BOM list
3. IC decryption & software
4. Free samples
Files Requested For Quote:
In order to provide you with the most efficient and accurate quote on manufacturing the requested unit, we ask that you provide us with the following information:
1. Gerber file,PCB file,Eagle file or CAD file are all acceptable
2. A detailed bill of materials (BOM)
3. Clear pictures of PCB or PCBA sample for us
4. Quantity and delivery required
5. Test method for PCBA to guarantee 100% good quality products.
6. Schematics file for PCB design if need to do function test.
7. A sample if available for better sourcing
8. CAD files for enclosure manufacturing if required
9. A complete wiring and assembly drawing showing any special assembly instructions if required
1. PCBA, PCB assembly: SMT & PTH & BGA
2. PCBA and enclosure design
3. Components sourcing and purchasing
4. Quick prototyping
5. Plastic injection molding
6. Metal sheet stamping
7. Final assembly
8. Test: AOI, In-Circuit Test (ICT), Functional Test (FCT)
9. Custom clearance for material importing and product exporting
10. PCBA reverse engineering
11. Professtional R&D team
12. PCB Layout Design
SMT Production processes:
Material Receiving → IQC → Stock → Material to SMT → SMT Line Loading → Solder Paste/Glue Printing → Chip Mount → Reflow → 100% Visual Inspection → Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) → SMT QC Sampling → SMT Stock → Material to PTH → PTH Line Loading → Plated Through Hole → Wave Soldering → Touch Up → 100% Visual Inspection → PTH QC Sampling → In-Circuit Test (ICT) → Final Assembly → Functional Test (FCT) → Packing → OQC Sampling → Shipping
Why Choose Us?
1. High quality and quick service is our long-term target for customer.
We are strictly control the product quality and provide customers good and quick service, your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced salesman or engineering can answer all your inquires with fluent English.
3. Provide OEM&ODM service, we can help you to design and put into product.
4. Protection of your sales area, copyright, ideas of design and all your private information,keep customers information confidential is our responsibility.
5. Reasonable price and top quality products, lower delivery cost help customers cost down and make customers more competitive in the market.
At YDY, no MOQ; every client is our important and trusted friend; we can promise to deliver faster turn round SMT/PCBA jobs, for simple PCBA prototype can do shortest within 3 days, for 1-50 boards within two weeks with full turnkey services and mass production within 4 weeks! Located in Shenzhen where there is the mature and biggest electronic market, we do the jobs with an efficient, flexible and reliable way by no compromising of quality, and totally dispense with MOQ issue!