Shenzhen Yideyi Technology Co., Ltd is a professional PCB manufacturer, which is located in Shenzhen, China. After many years development, it has become a company which integrates research & development, reverse engineering,manufacture, SMT and sales.
PCB Reverse Engineering (or PCB clone, PCB Copy) is the processes of Gerber files re-generation, BOM re-generation, Schematic re-generation and Chip Program Extract from the PCBA (PCB assembly) sample provided by the customer, and manufacturing the new PCBA Prototype with the same function and appearance.
PCB reverse engineering is a reverse research technology that uses a series of reverse research techniques to obtain a PCB design, circuit schematic and a BOM for an existing & matual electronic design. Future electronic product updates may be faster.
We have the international advanced scanning equipment, a professional senior PCB copy engineer team. So we are in a position to master the structure and mode of circuit board, and clone the circuit board which is 100% same as original sample. At the same time, we also can make a little change of circuit board according to customer’s demand to meet customer requirements.
What we need from customer before pcb clone, pcb board, pcb copy :
circuit board clone: 1 piece of PCB sample
assembled PCB clone: 2 pieces PCBA sample in case of Chip-Decoding
What we offer after pcb clone:
PCB Reverse Engineering Services
• BOM Re-generation
• PCB CAD File Re-generation
• Schematic Re-generation
• PCB and PCBA Prototype
• Chip decryption
Reverse Engineering Processes
• Taking photos of the PCBA sample from 2 sides, especially for the component sides
• Removing components from the assembled PCB
• Scanning and saving HD photos of the outer layers
• Digitizing outer layers into Gerber data
• Generating accurate test points
• Extract netlist from bare PCB
• Editing the netlist data upon the BOM provided
• Input netlist into cad software
• Auto route inner layers
• Generating new Gerber Files
• Generating schematics & PCB fabrication drawings
• Generating complete Gerber Files & NC drill
• Put the Gerber Files & drawings into PCB production
• Assembling PCB with components
• Assembled PCBs are now ready for intended applications
How PCB Reverse Engineering Would Help PCB Design & Development?
PCB reverse engineering is a reverse research technology that uses a series of reverse research techniques to obtain a PCB design, circuit schematic and a BOM for an existing & matual electronic design. A new product development that used to take two or three years to develop, now through reverse engineering technolgy, may take only a few months to complete.
In the past decade, the development of electronic technology has been changing with each passing day, and many electronic products have been upgraded at least once a year. Future electronic product updates may be faster. Many electronics engineers have felt that simply using conventional R&D methods can no longer meet the fast steps of modern electronic product replacement, and since there have been millions of matual design in the market, reverse engineering becomes an approach to fast adopt the market pace and catch up the top runners.
1. PCBA, PCB assembly: SMT & PTH & BGA
2. PCBA and enclosure design
3. Components sourcing and purchasing
4. Quick prototyping
5. Plastic injection molding
6. Metal sheet stamping
7. Final assembly
8. Test: AOI, In-Circuit Test (ICT), Functional Test (FCT)
9. Custom clearance for material importing and product exporting
10. PCBA reverse engineering
11. Professtional R&D team
12. PCB Layout Design
Files Requested For Quote:
In order to provide you with the most efficient and accurate quote on manufacturing the requested unit, we ask that you provide us with the following information:
1. Gerber file,PCB file,Eagle file or CAD file are all acceptable
2. A detailed bill of materials (BOM)
3. Clear pictures of PCB or PCBA sample for us
4. Quantity and delivery required
5. Test method for PCBA to guarantee 100% good quality products.
6. Schematics file for PCB design if need to do function test.
7. A sample if available for better sourcing
8. CAD files for enclosure manufacturing if required
9. A complete wiring and assembly drawing showing any special assembly instructions if required
PCB Assembly Manufacturing Procedures:
PCB Files → DCC → Program Organizing → Optimization → Checking
PCB Loader → Screen Printer → Checking → SMD Placement → Checking → Air Reflow → Vision Inspection → AOI → Keeping
THT→Soldering Wave (Manual Welding) → Vision Inspection → ICT → Flash → FCT → Checking → Package → Shipment
Each board is carefully examined by our dedicated inspection team using AOI and high magnification viewers.
Using our X-Ray machine, we test PCBs to component level and all wiring is fully inspected and tested. Flash
testing and earth bonding tests can also be undertaken where required