Enig Fast Delivery Burn-In Multilayer Printed Circuit Board Pcb
Shenzhen Yideyi Technology Co., Ltd have more than 10 years of SMT manufacturing experience, well appointed SMT ,DIP and assembly lines, offering one stop service from SMT,FPC,DIP,EMS, conformal coating, testing, final assembly, component procurement ,design, peripheral products support and so on.
YDY with customers to provide them with the highest-quality PCB and PCBA electronic manufacturing services to achieve their goals. Our flexibility is in meeting customer requirements and our superior customer service. We help companies introduce their new products to market in the fastest time possible by providing high quality, quick-turn assembly.We provide one-stop electronic manufacturing service to help you qualify your designs and provide quality samples to customers.
PCB Techinecal Capacity
Layers Mass production: 2~58 layers / Pilot run: 64 layers
Max. Thickness Mass production: 394mil (10mm) / Pilot run: 17.5mm
Material :FR-4 (Standard FR4, Mid-Tg FR4,Hi-Tg FR4, Lead free assembly material) , Halogen-Free, Ceramic filled , Teflon, Polyimide, BT, PPO, PPE, Hybrid, Partial hybrid, etc.
Min. Width/Spacing Inner layer: 3mil/3mil (HOZ), Outer layer: 4mil/4mil(1OZ)
Max. Copper Thickness UL certificated: 6.0 OZ / Pilot run: 12OZ
Min. Hole Size Mechanical drill: 8mil(0.2mm) Laser drill: 3mil(0.075mm)
Max. Panel Size:1150mm × 560mm
Aspect Ratio 18:1
Surface Finish:HASL,Immersion Gold, Immersion Tin, OSP, ENIG + OSP, Immersion Silver, ENEPIG, Gold Finger
Special Process: Buried Hole, Blind Hole, Embedded Resistance, Embedded Capacity, Hybrid, Partial hybrid, Partial high density, Back drilling, and Resistance control
||Multilayer Printed Circuit Prototype Board PCB Factory
|Board Thickness Tolerance
||CNC Milling/V-Cut/Mold Flushes
|Copper Weight Tolerance
|Min Line Width
|Min Space Width
|Min Drill Hole Diameter
|Max Processing Sheer
|Silk Screen Min Line Width
||Thermosetting resin/Without the gloss resin/Photosensitive resin
||ISO 9001:2000,ISO 14001,ISO/TS16949:2002,UL E203640
||HASL/Nickle/Lead Free HASL/OSP/Gold Plating/Immersion Gold/ENIG/Rosin etc
What's the use of multilayer PCBs in real world?
• Computer Electronics: Everything from servers to motherboards uses multilayer PCBs, primarily for their space-saving attributes and high functionality. With these applications, performance is one of the most essential characteristics of a PCB, whereas cost is relatively low on the list of priorities.
• Telecommunications: Telecommunication devices often use multilayer PCBs in numerous general applications, such as signal transmission, GPS and satellite applications. The reason for this lies primarily in their durability and functionality. PCBs for telecommunications applications are often either used in mobile devices or towers outdoors.
• Industrial: Multilayer PCBs do prove more durable than several other options currently on the market, making them a good choice for applications where rough handling may be a daily occurrence. As such, multilayer PCBs have become popular in several industrial applications, most notable of which are industrial controls.
• Medical Devices: Electronics is becoming an increasingly essential part of the healthcare industry, functioning in every corner of the industry from treatment to diagnosis. Multilayer PCBs are particularly favored in Medical industry for their small size, lightweight nature and impressive functionality compared to single-layer alternatives.
• Military and Defense: Favored for their durability, functionality and low weight, multilayer PCBs are useful in high-speed circuits, which is becoming an increasing priority for military applications.
• Automotive: Cars are relying on electronic components more and more in the modern era, especially with the rise of electric cars. With everything from GPS's and onboard computers to headlight switches and engine sensors controlled by electronics, using the right kinds of components becomes increasingly essential in automotive design.
• Aerospace: Like cars, jets and rockets rely heavily on electronics in the modern era, all of which must be extremely precise. From the computers used on the ground to those used in the cockpit, aerospace PCB applications must be reliable, able to handle the stresses of atmospheric journeys while simultaneously making enough room for the rest of the surrounding equipment. Multilayer PCBs present an ideal solution in this case, with plenty of protective layers to keep heat and outside stress from damaging the connections, as well as the ability to be made from flexible materials.
• And Many More! Multilayer PCBs are used in a wide variety of other industries, including the science and research industry and even home appliances and security.
We are the smart choice for you and the trusted source at the center of your deal.
Q1. How to keep our product information and design file secret ?
We are willing to sign a NDA effect by customers side local law and promising to keep customers data in high confidential level.
Q2. What file formats do you accept for production?
Gerber file: CAM350 RS274X
PCB file: Protel 99SE, P-CAD 2001 PCB
BOM: Excel (PDF,word,txt)
Q3. Please note that the following detail will speed up evaluation:
Copper thickness:Surface finish:
Solder mask color:
Q4. How can we guarantee you receive an good quality product?
For PCB, we will use Flying Probe Test, E-test etc. for it.
For PCBA, we need you to offer us a method or test fixture for the function test.Before that, our inspectors will use microscope and X-ray to check the IC footwelding or bad solder etc.
Q5. How to ship the PCBAs?
For small packages, we will ship the boards to you by DHL,UPS,FEDEX,TNT. Door to door service! For mass production, we could ship by air, by sea.
Q6. What payment do you accept ?
Wire Transfer(T/T),Western Union,Letter of Credit(L/C),Paypal,Ali Pay,Credit Cart