Pcb Tin Stripping Double-Side Printed Board Multilayer Printed Circuit Board
Shenzhen Yideyi Technology Co., Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assemblies) in the China. We prioritize quality and affordability above all else. Our assemblies are more durable and effective than many other leading manufacturers in the field.
We’re compliant with all the latest best practices for electronic quality assurance. We also stick to very high internal quality assurance standards.
Our services don’t stop at PCBA manufacturing, either. We offer other services like rapid prototyping, custom project support, testing, material management, and more.
||Multilayer Printed Circuit Prototype Board PCB Factory
|Board Thickness Tolerance
||CNC Milling/V-Cut/Mold Flushes
|Copper Weight Tolerance
|Min Space Width
|Min Drill Hole Diameter
|Max Processing Sheer
|Silk Screen Min Line Width
||Thermosetting resin/Without the gloss resin/Photosensitive resin
||ISO 9001:2000,ISO 14001,ISO/TS16949:2002,UL E203640
||HASL/Nickle/Lead Free HASL/OSP/Gold Plating/Immersion Gold/ENIG/Rosin etc
What Can We Do?
Fast PCB Fabrication for Samples and Mass Production
Electronic Components Sourcing Services
PCBA Assembly Services: SMT, DIP, BGA
Flying Probe Test, X-ray Inspection, AOI Test, Function Test
Stencil,Cable and Enclosure Assembly
Reverse engineering service
what's the use of multilayer PCBs in real world?
1. Computer Electronics: Everything from servers to motherboards uses multilayer PCBs, primarily for their space-saving attributes and high functionality. With these applications, performance is one of the most essential characteristics of a PCB, whereas cost is relatively low on the list of priorities. As such, multilayer PCBs are an ideal solution for many technologies in this industry.
2. Telecommunications: Telecommunication devices often use multilayer PCBs in numerous general applications, such as signal transmission, GPS and satellite applications. The reason for this lies primarily in their durability and functionality. PCBs for telecommunications applications are often either used in mobile devices or towers outdoors. In such applications, durability is essential while still maintaining a high level of functionality.
3. Industrial: Multilayer PCBs do prove more durable than several other options currently on the market, making them a good choice for applications where rough handling may be a daily occurrence. As such, multilayer PCBs have become popular in several industrial applications, most notable of which are industrial controls. From industrial computers to control systems, multilayer PCBs are used throughout manufacturing and industrial applications to run machinery, favored for their durability as well as their small size and functionality.
4. Medical Devices: Electronics is becoming an increasingly essential part of the healthcare industry, functioning in every corner of the industry from treatment to diagnosis. Multilayer PCBs are particularly favored in Medical industry for their small size, lightweight nature and impressive functionality compared to single-layer alternatives. These benefits have led to multilayer PCBs being used in modern X-ray equipment, heart monitors, CAT scan equipment and medical testing devices etc.
5. Military and Defense: Favored for their durability, functionality and low weight, multilayer PCBs are useful in high-speed circuits, which is becoming an increasing priority for military applications. They're also favored due to the defense industry's increased movement toward highly compact engineering designs, as the small size of multilayer PCBs leaves more room for other components to flourish existing functions.
6. Automotive: Cars are relying on electronic components more and more in the modern era, especially with the rise of electric cars. With everything from GPS's and onboard computers to headlight switches and engine sensors controlled by electronics, using the right kinds of components becomes increasingly essential in automotive design. This's why many auto manufacturers start to favor multilayer PCBs over other alternatives. While they are small and durable, multilayer PCBs are also highly functional and relatively heat-resistant, making them a good fit for the internal environment of an automobile.
7. Aerospace: Like cars, jets and rockets rely heavily on electronics in the modern era, all of which must be extremely precise. From the computers used on the ground to those used in the cockpit, aerospace PCB applications must be reliable, able to handle the stresses of atmospheric journeys while simultaneously making enough room for the rest of the surrounding equipment. Multilayer PCBs present an ideal solution in this case, with plenty of protective layers to keep heat and outside stress from damaging the connections, as well as the ability to be made from flexible materials. Their higher quality and functionality also contributes to this utility in the aerospace industry, as aerospace companies prefer to use the best materials possible to keep their personnel and equipment safe.
8. And Many More! Multilayer PCBs are used in a wide variety of other industries, including the science and research industry and even home appliances and security. Everything from alarm systems and fiber optic sensors to atomic accelerators and weather analysis equipment uses multilayer PCBs, taking advantage of the space and weight savings offered by this PCB format, as well as their heightened functionality.
Q1. How to keep our product information and design file secret ?
We are willing to sign a NDA effect by customers side local law and promising to keep customers data in high confidential level.
Q2. What file formats do you accept for production?
Gerber file: CAM350 RS274X
PCB file: Protel 99SE, P-CAD 2001 PCB
BOM: Excel (PDF,word,txt)
Q3. Please note that the following detail will speed up evaluation:
Copper thickness:Surface finish:
Solder mask color:
Q4. How can we guarantee you receive an good quality product?
For PCB, we will use Flying Probe Test, E-test etc. for it.
For PCBA, we need you to offer us a method or test fixture for the function test.Before that, our inspectors will use microscope and X-ray to check the IC footwelding or bad solder etc.
Q5. How to ship the PCBAs?
For small packages, we will ship the boards to you by DHL,UPS,FEDEX,TNT. Door to door service! For mass production, we could ship by air, by sea.
Q6. What payment do you accept ?
Wire Transfer(T/T),Western Union,Letter of Credit(L/C),Paypal,Ali Pay,Credit Cart
Q7. What service can you supply?
We are OEM PCB and PCBA manufacturer since 2008 ,we can provide turnkey solutionincluding RD PCB fabrication,SMT and assembly PCBA inside the enclosure,Functiontesting and other value-added service.