Flexible Printed Circuit Board, short for Flexible Printed Circuit Board, or Flexible Printed Circuit Board.
In the late 1970s, FPCB began to be gradually used in computers, cameras, car audio, printers and other products.
Because FPCB emphasizes high function, small size, light weight, portable information products, Communication products and consumer electronics are gaining popularity among consumers.
In the late 1990s, FPCB began to occupy a position in the printed circuit board industry.
The Basic Structure of FPCB
Based on the analysis of the basic structure of the FPCB, it is found that the materials that make up the FPCB are insulating substrate, adhesive, metal conductive layer (copper foil) and covering layer.
1 Copper Film
(1) Copper foil: basically divided into the electrolytic copper and the rolled copper. The common thickness is 1oz 1/2oz and 1/3oz.
(2) Substrate film: the common thickness is 1mil and 1/2mil
(3) Glue (adhesive): the thickness is determined according to the requirements of the customer.
2 Cover Film
(1) Cover Film: for surface insulation. The common thickness is 1 mil and 1/2 mil.
(2) Glue (adhesive): the thickness is determined according to the requirements of the customer.
(3) Release paper: avoid the adhesive adhering to foreign objects before pressing, and make it easy to operate.
3 PI Stiffener Film
(1) PI Stiffener Film: stiffener the mechanical strength of FPC to facilitate surface mounting operation. The common thickness ranges from 3 mil to 9 mil.
(2 )Glue (adhesive): the thickness is determined according to the requirements of the customer.
(3) EMI: electromagnetic shielding film, which protects the circuit board from external interference (strong electromagnetic area or susceptible area).
What are advantages of using Flex Pcba in industries?
Compact Size and Saving of Wire
Ease of Repair and Diagnostic. If in case of any damage, it's very easy to check and replace the particular failure components
Immune to Movement
Tight connections and Short Circuits Avoided
Low Electronic Noise
Reliability & Durability
YDY mainly provide one-stop PCB Assembly service for security, communications, LED lighting, automotive electronics, medical solar power, medical devices, aerospace and ect.
The PCBA Boards we made for customers:
Our High-Quality Flexible PCB Manufacturing Process
A key reason why us is widely regarded as a top PCB manufacturer is our unwavering commitment to quality.
Our experienced team checks each design and takes the time to review it with you prior to production. This ensures the circuit design is ready for manufacturing, and your boards will deliver the performance you expect. We guarantee the quality of our flex PCB parts and components.
Shenzhen Yideyi Technology Co., Ltda high quality electronic manufacturing services (EMS) manufacturer in China, the company offers one -stop PCB assembly service for prototypes and low-volume to mid-volume orders.
Based on our advanced production facility and technical team, we offers services including PCB layout, components purchasing, PCB assembly, box build assembly and testing.
We have successfully serviced customers from USA, Germany, UK, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Brazil and other regions of the world. Market sectors covers Communications, Energy, Security, Medical, Industrial, Automotive electronics and Smart home projects.
Q1. How to keep our product information and design file secret ?
We are willing to sign a NDA effect by customers side local law and promising to keep customers data in high confidential level.
Q2. What file formats do you accept for production?
Gerber file: CAM350 RS274X
PCB file: Protel 99SE, P-CAD 2001 PCB
BOM: Excel (PDF,word,txt)
Q3. Please note that the following detail will speed up evaluation:
Copper thickness:Surface finish:
Solder mask color:
Q4. How can we guarantee you receive an good quality product?
For PCB, we will use Flying Probe Test, E-test etc. for it.
For PCBA, we need you to offer us a method or test fixture for the function test.Before that, our inspectors will use microscope and X-ray to check the IC footwelding or bad solder etc.
Q5. What’s the definition of PCB, PWB and FPC and what’s the difference?
PCB is short for Printed Circuit Board;
PWB is short for Printed Wire Board, same meaning as Printed Circuit Board;
FPC is short for Flexible Printed Board.