Small Volume OEM Electronic Components Flex PCBA With Gerber File
1. Lead Free Pcb Assembly
2. Pcb Manufacturing With Components
3. Pcb Soldering Service
4. Quick Pcb Prototype
5. Single Sided PCB Manufacturing Process
6. Through Hole Pcb Design
7. Pcb Assembly Testing
8. PCB layout
9. PCBA reproduction
10. Comprehensive documents audit to prevent mistakes in PCB Gerber and Bom
11. Suggest best quality replacement with lower price
12. Engineering support for test and provide suggestions for mass production
13. Suggest best shipment method
14. Sign NDA to keep your design safe
Turnkey solution (PCB layout + bare PCB + BOM purchasing + PCB assembly + box assembly)
Advantages of Flexible PCB
1. Saving Space. Flex PCB design requires only about 10 percent of the space and weight of an ordinary circuit board assembly, offering greater installation and packaging freedom. The inherent flexibility also permits tighter bend capabilities.
2. Maximum Reliability. A flexible printed circuit board requires fewer interconnects, which in turn requires fewer contact crimps, connectors and solder joints. Simply put, a flexible PCB board does not contain as many potential sources for failure, which enhances their reliability.
3. Enhanced Capabilities. The flexible printed circuits boards are compatible with virtually any type of connector or component and works well with options such as ZIP connectors. They also perform extremely well in extreme temperatures and offer superior resistance to radiation and chemicals.
4. Cost Savings. Cost-saving advantages of Flexible PCBs include reduced material and packaging demands, lower parts replacement costs and assembly errors that could result in the need for repairs.
The benefits make flex PCBs ideally fit for a wide range of applications in industries such as Military, Transportation, Medical, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace, Communications and Industrial.
The PCBA Boards we made for customers:
We specialize in the fabrication and assembly of flexible PCB products for use in the manufacturing of medical devices and various types of telecommunication and industrial equipment. Our custom PCB manufacturing capabilities allow us to develop and produce a top-performing flex PCB that meets your unique requirements.
Shenzhen Yideyi Technology Co., Ltda high quality electronic manufacturing services (EMS) manufacturer in China, the company offers one -stop PCB assembly service for prototypes and low-volume to mid-volume orders.
Based on our advanced production facility and technical team, we offers services including PCB layout, components purchasing, PCB assembly, box build assembly and testing.
We will continue to focus on customer satisfaction, along with "high quality "and "fast delivery", we will become a PCB service provider worthy of customer trust.
Q1. How to keep our product information and design file secret ?
We are willing to sign a NDA effect by customers side local law and promising to keep customers data in high confidential level.
Q2. What file formats do you accept for production?
Gerber file: CAM350 RS274X
PCB file: Protel 99SE, P-CAD 2001 PCB
BOM: Excel (PDF,word,txt)
Q3. Please note that the following detail will speed up evaluation:
Copper thickness:Surface finish:
Solder mask color:
Q4. How can we guarantee you receive an good quality product?
For PCB, we will use Flying Probe Test, E-test etc. for it.
For PCBA, we need you to offer us a method or test fixture for the function test.Before that, our inspectors will use microscope and X-ray to check the IC footwelding or bad solder etc.
Q5. What’s the definition of PCB, PWB and FPC and what’s the difference?
PCB is short for Printed Circuit Board;
PWB is short for Printed Wire Board, same meaning as Printed Circuit Board;
FPC is short for Flexible Printed Board.
Q6. What is the main application of your PCBA service?
Industrial commander, and other industrial devices.
Medical equipments main board.
New energy electronics