High Quality Custom Electronics Device Rigid Flexible PCB Turnkey Pcba
1. Pcba Design
2. One stop service Pcb Fabrication
3. Two Sided PCB Assembly
4. Smt Electronics Manufacturing
5. Gerber File And BOM List
6. Dc Controller Pcb Board Assembly
7. Lead Free Pcb Assembly
8.Through Hole Pcb Design
9. Pcb Assembly Prototype Service
10. Single Sided PCB Manufacturing Process
Rigid-Flex PCB – Technical specification
|Number of layers
||Mixed materials including RF and high speed, standard FR-4, polyimide flex. Adhesiveless or adhesive based polyimide flex constructions, with cover coat or flexible solder mask materials.
||Based on the specific design, the bend performance can range from a basic 90 °bend to fit to a full dynamic flex with 360° range of motion in the flex tail that will withstand continuous cycles throughout the product life.
||Bend radius controls the flexibility of the flex portion of the board. The thinner the material the lower the bend radius and the more flexible the flex section.
||RA copper, HTE copper, FR-4, polyimide, adhesive
|Copper weights (finished)
||½ ounce, 1 ounce, 2 ounce, 3 ounce
|Minimum track and gap
||0.075mm / 0.075mm
||0.4mm to 3mm
|PCB thickness in flex section
||0.05mm to 0.8mm
||457mm to 610mm
|Surface finishes available
||ENIG, OSP Immersion tin, Immersion silver
|Minimum mechanical drill
A rigid flex printed circuit board (PCB) is a hybrid circuit board design that integrates elements from both hardboard and flexible circuits. Rigid flex PCBs are rigid at some points on the board and flexible at others. Because of this, rigid flex circuits can be folded or continuously flexed while maintaining the shape of areas that need extra support. The circuits are typically multi-layered and are comprised of flexible circuit substrates joined with rigid boards. The flexible layers are buried internally and completely penetrate the rigid sections of the PCB.
One of the key benefits of a rigid flex PCB is its slim profile. The standard dielectric in flexible circuits is .001 – .002”, making it a great choice for ultra thin—and ultra light—packaging needs. Adhesiveless laminates, HDI, and thin copper layers make it ideal for fine line technology, giving you the smallest, thinnest, and lightest solution for your circuit designs.
There are several circumstances that make rigid flex PCBs as an optimal solution. In such situations, these boards are not only worth the investment, but also may be the most cost-effective choice. These include:
1. High-shock and high-vibration environments. Rigid flex PCBs are highly shock resistant and can survive in high-stress environments that would otherwise cause equipment failure.
2. High-precision applications where reliability is more important than cost considerations. In situations where a cable or connector failure would be dangerous, the more durable rigid flex PCBs are preferable.
3. High-density applications.Some assemblies lack the requisite surface area for all the necessary connectors and cables. A rigid flex circuit can economize space to solve this problem.
4. Applications requiring multiple rigid boards. When assemblies get crowded with more than four connected boards, it may be optimal and more cost effective to replace them with a single rigid flex PCB.
Rigid Flexible PCB that we made for customers:
Shenzhen Yideyi Technology Co., Ltd is a professional and high-tech PCB manufacturer which focus on producing double sided PCB, multi-layer PCB and PCB Assemble.
Our company was established in 2007 and we passed ISO9001 Our products are mainly applied in the computer, communication, security and safety, industrial electrics, network, automation, micro electron, LED and other electronic fields.
Q1. How to keep our product information and design file secret ?
We are willing to sign a NDA effect by customers side local law and promising to keep customers data in high confidential level.
Q2. What kind of PCB file format can you accept for production?
Gerber, PROTEL 99SE, PROTEL DXP, CAM350, ODB+(.TGZ)
Q3. What’s the MOQ?
We are able to handle Small as well as large volume production with flexibility.
Q4. How can we guarantee you receive an good quality product?
For PCB, we will use Flying Probe Test, E-test etc. for it.
For PCBA, we need you to offer us a method or test fixture for the function test.Before that, our inspectors will use microscope and X-ray to check the IC footwelding or bad solder etc.
Q5. What is the main application of your PCBA service?
Industrial commander, and other industrial devices.
Medical equipments main board.
New energy electronics