PCB With Impedance Control Rigid Flexible PCB 20 Layer Fabrics Textiles
Now we have been a factory which can provide one-stop service,
from the PCB production, the components purchasing to the components assemble.
1. PCB Copy
2. PCB drawing / design according to your schematic diagram
3. PCB manufacturing
4. Component sourcing
5. PCB Assembly
6. PCBA 100% test
7. AOI, In-Circuit Test (ICT), Functional Test (FCT)
8. PCBA copy
9. Quick prototyping
10. Flex-Rigid PCB
Rigid Flexible PCB Capability
Rigid flex circuits enable you to design circuitry to fit your end product, rather than building it around the circuit board – and they are a reliable, strong, and versatile way to do so.
Rigid flex circuit assemblies are ideal for reducing and/or eliminating connectors, as well as the labor, yield, transmission, and reliability issues that are inherent in their application.
There are several circumstances that make rigid flex PCBs as an optimal solution. In such situations, these boards are not only worth the investment, but also may be the most cost-effective choice. These include:
1. High-shock and high-vibration environments. Rigid flex PCBs are highly shock resistant and can survive in high-stress environments that would otherwise cause equipment failure.
2. High-precision applications where reliability is more important than cost considerations. In situations where a cable or connector failure would be dangerous, the more durable rigid flex PCBs are preferable.
3. High-density applications.Some assemblies lack the requisite surface area for all the necessary connectors and cables. A rigid flex circuit can economize space to solve this problem.
4. Applications requiring multiple rigid boards. When assemblies get crowded with more than four connected boards, it may be optimal and more cost effective to replace them with a single rigid flex PCB.
Rigid Flexible PCB that we made for customers:
At Printed Circuits, we specialize in bringing advanced rigid flex circuit designs to market, and we consistently build on over 10 years of manufacturing expertise.
Shenzhen YDY PCBA is one of the most efficient electronic OEM, ODM and PCB sourcing suppliers in Shenzhen city China. Our key business including PCB assembly, full turnkey PCBA contract manufacturing from SMT to box build, PCB sourcing and supplier audit, PCB & PCBA quick turn prototype, electronic design(both hardware design and software design.
Q1. How to keep our product information and design file secret ?
We are willing to sign a NDA effect by customers side local law and promising to keep customers data in high confidential level.
Q2. What kind of PCB file format can you accept for production?
Gerber, PROTEL 99SE, PROTEL DXP, CAM350, ODB+(.TGZ)
Q3. What’s the MOQ?
We are able to handle Small as well as large volume production with flexibility.
Q4. How can we guarantee you receive an good quality product?
For PCB, we will use Flying Probe Test, E-test etc. for it.
For PCBA, we need you to offer us a method or test fixture for the function test.Before that, our inspectors will use microscope and X-ray to check the IC footwelding or bad solder etc.
Q5. What is the main application of your PCBA service?
Industrial commander, and other industrial devices.
Medical equipments main board.
New energy electronics