SMT And Thru-Hole Assembly IPC III Standard Compliant AOI PCB Assembly
1. PCBA, PCB assembly: SMT & PTH & BGA
2. PCBA and enclosure design
3. Components sourcing and purchasing
4. Quick prototyping
5. Plastic injection molding
6. Metal sheet stamping
7. Final assembly
8. Test: AOI, In-Circuit Test (ICT), Functional Test (FCT)
Capabilities of AOI Test
• Multiple inspection objects - AOI test works perfectly for both bare PCBs and PCBAs. For PCB inspection, defects are checked such as shorts, opens and insufficient solder. For PCBA inspection, issues are inspected including component soldering, polarity and values.
• Flexibility - Automated Optical Inspection can be arranged in any stage of manufacturing line in accordance customers' needs and cost tolerance capacity. In order to increase inspection efficiency and reduce corresponding cost, it's optimal to place it after reflow soldering because most defects result from nonconformance occurring during soldering process. The flexibility attribute of AOI test leads to reduction of cost since it is an in-process test and as soon as issues are discovered, manufacturing or assembly parameters can be instantly modified so that later products will be correctly produced. As a result, more products won't be rejected during functional test or final inspection.
• Low cost - Compared with Automated X-ray Inspection (AXI), post-reflow AOI is less expensive when it comes to solder joint defects inspection including bridges, broken joints, dry joints etc.
• Accuracy and Reliability
Hire us for your required services and keep all your worries at back burner because you are at the best place.
We bring global knowledge and multi-disciplinary capabilities to serve our esteemed clients in domains like Security & Surveillance, Home & Industrial automation, Medical, Transport & Logistics, Automotive, Networking, Telecom, IoT, Cloud and connected Devices
Q1. How can we ensure our information should not let third party to see our design?
We are willing to sign NDA effect by customer side local law and promising to keep customers date in high confidential level in all projects.
Q2. What service do you have?
We provide turnkey solution including RD, PCB fabrication, SMT, final assembly,testing and other value-added service.
Q3. Please note that the following detail will speed up evaluation:
Copper thickness:Surface finish:
Solder mask color:
We are able to handle Small as well as large volume production with flexibility.
Q5. With payment terms do we accept?
For sample order or small batch, we suggest you to use Pay-pal and Western Union.For mass production batch, we suggest you to use T/T.
Q6. How can we guarantee you receive an good quality product?
For PCB, we will use Flying Probe Test, E-test etc. for it.
For PCBA, we need you to offer us a method or test fixture for the function test.Before that, our inspectors will use microscope and X-ray to check the IC footwelding or bad solder etc.
Q7. What are the main products of your PCB/PCBA service?
Automotive, medical, Industrial control, Internet of Things, Smart home, military, Aerospace.