Shenzhen Yideyi Technology Co., Ltd is an expert at PCB and PCBA manufacture, based in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. We are specialized in manufacturing Single-Sided Boards, Double-Sided Boards and multilayer PCB.
Reverse engineering is applicable in the fields of computer engineering, mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, software engineering, chemical engineering and systems biology.
There are many reasons for performing reverse engineering in various fields. Reverse engineering has its origins in the analysis of hardware for commercial or military advantage. However, the reverse engineering process, as such, is not concerned with creating a copy or changing the artifact in some way. It is only an analysis to deduce design features from products with little or no additional knowledge about the procedures involved in their original production.[
In some cases, the goal of the reverse engineering process can simply be a redocumentation of legacy systems.
Software reverse engineering can help to improve the understanding of the underlying source code for the maintenance and improvement of the software, relevant information can be extracted to make a decision for software development and graphical representations of the code can provide alternate views regarding the source code, which can help to detect and fix a software bug or vulnerability. Frequently, as some software develops, its design information and improvements are often lost over time, but that lost information can usually be recovered with reverse engineering. The process can also help to cut down the time required to understand the source code, thus reducing the overall cost of the software development.
Reverse engineering can also help to detect and to eliminate a malicious code written to the software with better code detectors.
There are other uses to reverse engineering:
Interfacing. Reverse engineering can be used when a system is required to interface to another system and how both systems would negotiate is to be established. Such requirements typically exist for interoperability.
Military or commercial espionage. Learning about an enemy's or competitor's latest research by stealing or capturing a prototype and dismantling it may result in the development of a similar product or a better countermeasure against it.
Obsolescence. Integrated circuits are often designed on proprietary systems and built on production lines, which become obsolete in only a few years. When systems using those parts can no longer be maintained since the parts are no longer made, the only way to incorporate the functionality into new technology is to reverse-engineer the existing chip and then to redesign it using newer tools by using the understanding gained as a guide. Another obsolescence originated problem that can be solved by reverse engineering is the need to support (maintenance and supply for continuous operation) existing legacy devices that are no longer supported by their original equipment manufacturer.
Saving money. Finding out what a piece of electronics can do may spare a user from purchasing a separate product.
Repurposing. Obsolete objects are then reused in a different-but-useful manner.
Why Use Our PCB Reverse Engineering Service?
Our Reverse Engineering Services are designed + developed in accordance with what you want and need. These services are widely appreciated by our clients for their timely execution and genuine prices.
1. Manufactured items are frequently smaller + more efficient — saving you space, time, + costs.
2. All reverse engineering projects use only modern + current components making any future repairs they may need easier + cost effective.
3. Most units are upgradeable — we can add functionality, outputs, sensors, or change programs slightly to broaden your processing capability and to improve operations, maintenance + support issues on older circuit Boards
4. Migration from through hole parts to SMD (Surface Mount Device) parts
5. Migration to emerging technologies while retaining the core features and logic of existing systems
6. Discover product strengths, weaknesses and limitations
7. To understand competitor's products and develop alternatives
8. Manufacturer of a product no longer exists or produces a product
9. Manufacturer of a product no longer supports/services a product
10. Documentation of the original design is lost or inadequate
11. To update obsolete components with current technology
12. Create better designs
PCB Reverse Engineering Services
We will reverse engineer your PCB sample, and submit the engineering file into:
PCB Gerber File
1. PCBA, PCB assembly: SMT & PTH & BGA
2. PCBA and enclosure design
3. Components sourcing and purchasing
4. Quick prototyping
5. Plastic injection molding
6. Metal sheet stamping
7. Final assembly
8. Test: AOI, In-Circuit Test (ICT), Functional Test (FCT)
9. Custom clearance for material importing and product exporting
10. PCBA reverse engineering
11. Professtional R&D team
12. PCB Layout Design
PCB Assembly Manufacturing Procedures:
PCB Files → DCC → Program Organizing → Optimization → Checking
PCB Loader → Screen Printer → Checking → SMD Placement → Checking → Air Reflow → Vision Inspection → AOI → Keeping
THT→Soldering Wave (Manual Welding) → Vision Inspection → ICT → Flash → FCT → Checking → Package → Shipment
Each board is carefully examined by our dedicated inspection team using AOI and high magnification viewers.
Using our X-Ray machine, we test PCBs to component level and all wiring is fully inspected and tested. Flash
testing and earth bonding tests can also be undertaken where required