LED Keyboard Pcb Flexible PCB Circuit Board Manufacturing Pcb Design Services
What we can apply?
1. Low Volume Circuit Board Assembly
2. Pcb Manufacturing With Components
3. Pcb Soldering Service
4. Quick Pcb Prototype
5. Single Sided PCB Manufacturing Process
6. Through Hole Pcb Design
7. Pcb Assembly Testing
8. PCB layout
9. PCBA reproduction
10. Surface Mount Technology Smt Line In Pcb Assembly Production
11. Worldclass Expert Engineers
12. Online Help
13. Low Cost Services
Flexible PCB’s were originally designed as a replacement for traditional wired or cabling. From its beginnings to the present, demands has grown exponentially and are used in more and more projects due to the advantages that they offer. A flexible circuit is “just” a large number of drivers glued to a thin dielectric film.
From simple applications to more complex, the possibilities and versatility of flexible PCB’s are unimaginable. The main advantages comparing flexible circuits and rigid traditional wired circuits are several:
• Reduction of errors in the assembly, replacing wired connections.
• Reduction of installation time and consequently cost.
• Freedom and flexibility in design and during installation, it offers additional possibilities of interconnection in 3 dimensions.
• Increased reliability by having the possibility of reducing the number of interconnection points.
• Reliability and durability equipment with moving parts, since the flexible circuits can move and flex up to 500 million times without failure.
• Reduced weight and size, with the consequent possibility of reducing space on equipment development.
YDY mainly provide one-stop PCB Assembly service for security, communications, LED lighting, automotive electronics, medical solar power, medical devices, aerospace and ect.
Below is the PCBA Boards we made:
Turnkey solution (PCB layout + bare PCB + BOM purchasing + PCB assembly + box assembly)
Shenzhen Yideyi Technology Co., Ltd is a high-tech PCB(Printed Circuit Board) Manufacturer in China, established by PCB professors in 2008. advocate the technical innovation, being engaged with High Density Multi-layer, Prototype and special types PCB. Offering new technique and promote enterprise progress to meet customers satisfactions.Taking great efforts to concentrate on high quality, competitive pricing and the best service as well. Products are applied to a wide range of High-tech industries with 80 percent of all products export to Europe , Canada,and other Asia-pacific countries.
Q1. How to keep our product information and design file secret ?
We are willing to sign a NDA effect by customers side local law and promising to keep customers data in high confidential level.
Q2. What file formats do you accept for production?
Gerber file: CAM350 RS274X
PCB file: Protel 99SE, P-CAD 2001 PCB
BOM: Excel (PDF,word,txt)
Q3. Please note that the following detail will speed up evaluation:
Copper thickness:Surface finish:
Solder mask color:
Q4. How can we guarantee you receive an good quality product?
For PCB, we will use Flying Probe Test, E-test etc. for it.
For PCBA, we need you to offer us a method or test fixture for the function test.Before that, our inspectors will use microscope and X-ray to check the IC footwelding or bad solder etc.
Q5. What’s the definition of PCB, PWB and FPC and what’s the difference?
PCB is short for Printed Circuit Board;
PWB is short for Printed Wire Board, same meaning as Printed Circuit Board;
FPC is short for Flexible Printed Board.
Q6. Are you ISO9001: 2000 certified?
We have been ISO certified since 2017.